The Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Kyrgyzstan is looking for an intern from all the universities of Bishkek. The internship will take place from mid-May to mid-July 2022 at the FES office, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan.
1) A junior or senior undergraduate student or recent graduate / a graduate student;
2) Professional working proficiency in English, Russian and Kyrgyz languages;
3) Communication skills, strong analytical skills, critical thinking, responsibility, proactivity;
4) Academic Division: Social Sciences, Humanities and Communication, Law;
5) Knowledge of Kyrgyz and international politics.
1) Assist the Programmes Office in projects in the following areas: labour rights, social and ecological justice, inclusive economic development, peace and security;
2) Help to organise, manage and implement different formats of events and publications;
3) Conduct a variety of administrative tasks supporting the Programme Managers in their duties.
Terms and Conditions
1) 2 months paid internship;
2) 4 hours a day;
4) Opportunities of participation in different professional training, online courses, etc.;
5) Professional and career growth opportunities;
6) A dynamic and international work environment with an international think tank.
Please send a CV and cover letter electronically to info.bishkek(at)fes.kg no later than April 29, 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Please clearly include your name and “Internship (Programme Assistant)” in the subject field of the email.
In July 2023, a sequence of seminars took place in each of the seven regions of Kyrgyzstan. More
On May 31, the conference "German-Kyrgyz Perspectives: From Transformation to the Zeitenwende" dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Friedrich... More