The Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Kyrgyzstan is looking for an intern from all the universities of Bishkek. The internship will take place from mid-May to mid-July 2022 at the FES office, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan.
1) A junior or senior undergraduate student or recent graduate / a graduate student;
2) Professional working proficiency in English, Russian and Kyrgyz languages;
3) Communication skills, strong analytical skills, critical thinking, responsibility, proactivity;
4) Academic Division: Social Sciences, Humanities and Communication, Law;
5) Knowledge of Kyrgyz and international politics.
1) Assist the Programmes Office in projects in the following areas: labour rights, social and ecological justice, inclusive economic development, peace and security;
2) Help to organise, manage and implement different formats of events and publications;
3) Conduct a variety of administrative tasks supporting the Programme Managers in their duties.
Terms and Conditions
1) 2 months paid internship;
2) 4 hours a day;
4) Opportunities of participation in different professional training, online courses, etc.;
5) Professional and career growth opportunities;
6) A dynamic and international work environment with an international think tank.
Please send a CV and cover letter electronically to info.bishkek(at)fes.kg no later than April 29, 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Please clearly include your name and “Internship (Programme Assistant)” in the subject field of the email.
The Impact of Economic Sanctions Against the Russian Federation on the Labor Rights of Migrants from Kyrgyzstan More
Highlights from the book's presentation More
& Willy Brandt's exhibition "Life for Freedom, Peace and Reconciliation of Nations More